This one of a kind home has everything a homeowner would want in their personal residence. This beautiful home is nestled on the border of Marlboro and Coltsneck townships, located on Dutch Lane Road, Marlboro NJ.
This 5,700 (approx) square foot home was custom built in 2009 by the original current homeowners. They built this house to include all the amenities and features a family would ask for in a home. No expenses were spared.
This spacious 5 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, (2) Half Bath home is sitting on approx 1.847 acres of tree-lined landscaped property. When arriving at the home, the driveway features a wrap around circular driving to enter into the main entrance. The driveway also has an alternative paved road to the side of the house where you can pull into one of 3 car garage bays. There is also an entrance through the garage to enter the house.
When entering into the main entry foyer you can tell that no expense or attention to detail was spared. Custom wood trim, faux painting on the ceilings and delicate colors of the flooring, sets and elegant environment for your guests. The foyer features a grand ceiling that looks up to a catwalk for the second floor.
The large Country Kitchen features custom cabinetry with unique hardware and tasteful touches as well a very versatile operating kitchen. Prepare meals at any of the deep granite countertops or granite island. Work with some of the best brand name Stainless Steel appliances such as Sub Zero (Refrigerator) and Viking (6-burner stove, microwave & wall ovens). Some other features are Bronze Deep Dish sink, built-in garbage/recycling pails, built in microwaves, Pot water filler over stove, strong exhaust hood for cooking, and glass cabinets to display fine china or accented dish-ware and glasses. Wether entertaining in the kitchen, living room or the dining room, you and your family or guests will be more then comfortable in your home.
Relax and enjoy your days and nights in the backyard. This two-tier patio allows for pleasant entertaining for family and friends. Sit and dine near the outdoor kitchen equipped with a Stainless Steel gas barbecue/grill, ice box, wine/refrigerator. Anywhere you choose to spend time in the yard, it will be a relaxing experience.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Radiant Heating
- Custom Cabinetry
- State of the Art Kohler Shower System
- Circular Driveway
- Landscape lighting
- Gas Burning Fireplace
- Built in 2009
- Professionally Landscaped
- ULTRA Efficient Jeldwen Windows
- Grand Living room w 26' Ceilings
- HVAC 4-Zone Air Conditioning
- Jack n Jill Bathroom between Kids/Guest rooms
- Central Vacuum System
- Tray Ceilings
- Faux Paint Detail
- 2-Tier Brick and Paver Backyard Patio
- 3 Car Garage
- 4 Sided Brick home
- 9 Zone HW Base Board heating
- 14' Custom Wrought Iron Entry Door imported from Mexico
- 110 Gallon Hot Water Heater w Self Contained (Never Leak tank)
- 400 Amp Service w Separate Breaker panel for Generator during power outage)
- Turtle Creek Learning Academy (0 mi)
- Marlboro High School (0 mi)
- Freehold Township Elementary School District (0 mi)
- Cuzin's Seafood Clam Bar (0 mi)
- Galata Turkish & Mediterranean Cuisine (0 mi)
- Osteria Cucina Rustica (0 mi)