Location may not be everything but it is definitely icing on the cake…
On tree-lined Sixth Avenue just off Garfield in Central Park Slope is the beautiful top floor one bedroom apartment. It is quiet and sunny with northwest exposure providing beautiful morning and late afternoon sunlight.
One block in either direction you will find all the restaurants, shops, and amenities you could ever want on Fifth and Seventh Avenues and just three blocks to Prospect Park. The apartment itself features…
- Original pre-war moldings and hardwood floors
- Custom built cabinetry in the kitchen
- Stainless Steal appliances including dishwasher
- Marbled bathroom w/ deep Jacuzzi bathtub
- King-sized bedroom
- Excellent closet space
- Northwest exposure provides beautiful morning and afternoon light
- Storage unit in basement
This 4th floor apartment is in the Selden Arms; A beautiful, pet friendly Co-op that has a spacious main entrance, a common garden courtyard, laundry room, large bike rack, live-in superintendent and on-site management. Close to transportation including B, Q, R, 2 and 3 subways.
80% Financing Max
Co-Purchasing and Gifting allowed
Cooperating Brokers Welcome!!